Wednesday, November 12, 2014

EOTD: Eye Makeup of the Day! Urban Decay Chaos Eyeliner

Hey guys!
I am sure everyone get those days where you feel like being a little, tiny bit daring with your makeup. Not super crazyyyy but just something to make your every day look pop. I'm a neutral kind of girl, but today, I wanted to do something a little bold with Urban Decay's Chaos eyeliner from the new UD Ten 24/7 eyeliner set (review: http://havenlymakeup.blogspot.com/2014/11/urban-decay-ten-247-glide-on-pencil-set.html).

It is a very easy way to get out of your everyday neutral rut.
 

I applied makeup normally and did my eyes with Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes crayon in 28E smudged on my top lid and 20E in my inner corner and inner lower lash line. Then I took UD Chaos and applied it to the outer 1/2 of both my top and bottom lids. I then smudged the liner upwards on my lid and also smudged Chaos on the lower lash line towards the inner corners. Finished off with a thin wing using Stila's liquid liner and some mascara.



Tip! For girls with hooded eyes like me, we don't really have much of an upper lid, so that makes wearing colored liners a little trickier...but not impossible! Pack the liner on the outer 1/3-1/2 portion of the top and bottom lid. Smudging the liner up on the top lash line or adding a similar eyeshadow helps as well. I find that just lining the entire bottom and neglecting the top looks a little unbalanced.

Products I used:
- Smashbox BB cream
- Too Faced Brown Envy
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 28E and 20E
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Dark Brown

Hope you enjoyed this look! Please let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This is very pretty! You are so talented Jessica! haha

    www.skatterednotesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Havenly Makeup 2014. All rights reserved. Designed By Colette